- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Former Georgian headmaster accused of debauchery of youth2011-01-13 11:55
Former headmaster of one of the country schools in Georgia Zurab Tabagari is suspected of debauchery of a schoolgirl, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He has already been charged with forcing a young person to sexual relations and abuse of office. It is interesting that denying sexual relations with a young person, Tagabari at the same time admits the fact of abuse of office.
Presently, the investigation possesses a statement from the teachers who accused Tagabari of attempted rape. As soon as the complaint was filed he was dismissed from the post of headmaster of an educational institution.
Meanwhile, Georgian media suppose that the affair has got a political background. According to their information, the statement was made by the teachers who support the party in power, while Tagabari in due time assisted the promotion of an oppositional candidate in the local elections in the village of Balgojiani.