- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia will demand 35 billion dollars from Russia2011-01-13 13:09
Head of the interim commission of the Georgian parliament for territorial integrity restoration Shota Malashkhia stated that official Tbilisi will bill Russia for 35 billion dollars.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by Trend, Malashkhia underlined that such a large financial compensation from Russia will be demanded by Georgia for the "aggression against the country" and "ecological damage". The first item was valued by the Georgian parliamentarian at 20 billion dollars, while the second one was valued at 15.
According to Malashkhia, such actions of the Georgian party are also connected with the moral claims of Abkhazia which demands 13 billion dollars from Tbilisi. "Their demands will remain on paper but our claims will be considered by international course", - the Georgian deputy is sure.