- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nogaideli to get a successor2011-01-13 17:26
Zurab Nogaideli will be replaced as chairman of political movement For Fair Georgia by member of the board Sergo Javkhidze, Novosti Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
One of these days, Ministry of Justice of Georgia granted the application filed by the activists of the oppositional Movement For Fair Georgia as to the change of the party's board which resulted in the loss of chairmanship by former PM Zurab Nogaideli.
According to Nato Khokhiashvili, it was decided to elect a new chairman of the organization during the first meeting of the board.
"We have already submitted an act on the results of the meeting of the board to Ministry of Justice. Sergo Javakhidze will assume office as soon as the act is registered. On completing these procedures, we will have the powers to become acquainted with the party's financial documentation and learn about the movement contracts and property", - said member of the movement Nato Khokhiashvili.