- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ilia II to hold mass christening2011-01-13 18:15
Head of the Georgian Orthodox Church Ilia the Second will hold mass children christening on January 19, Novosti Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The ceremony associated with the Natlisgeba holiday (the Baptism of Our Lord) will take place in the Patriarch Church of the Holy Trinity (Sameba) in Tbilisi.
350 children will undergo baptismal service, as the foundation reported.
For today, the head of the Georgian Church is the god father of over seven thousand children.
The head of the Georgian church has declared his readiness to christen the third and the following children in the families where the parents got married several years ago.
The first christening ceremony of such kind was initiated by Catholicos Patriarch on 19 January 2008.