- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
SO demanding extradition of “alternative government” leader’s associates2011-01-14 11:42
South Ossetia declared the necessity of extradition of the associates of the "alternative government" leader Vladimir Sanakoyev and the Karkusovy brothers, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It is rather surprising that these people feel free in the territory of the neighbouring brotherly North Ossetia despite the evil they have done to the Ossetian people", - goes the statement of the South Ossetia Against Fascism movement.
In the opinion of the organization members, Vladimir Sanakoyev's recent statements that his cooperation with Saakashvili's regime was realized solely in the interests of South Ossetia and via cooperation with FSS of RF "cause nothing but laughter and contempt".
"This man is evidently trying to avoid punishment and present himself as a "double agent" who has allegedly worked for his motherland's benefit but none of Vladimir Sanakoyev's words corresponds to reality", - members of the movement are sure.