- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Chochiev: Vladimir Sanakoyev’s statements about his associations with FSS are nonsense2011-01-14 13:49
Plenipotentiary of the South-Ossetian president for post-conflict settlement Boris Chochiev called to distrust the statements of the former officer of "SO alternative administration" about his associations with FSS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind you that earlier, former associate of the head of South-Ossetian pro-Georgian temporary administration Dmitry Sanakoyev, manager of the Kokoity Fandarast project Vladimir Sanakoyev claimed cooperation with the Russian special service officers. It should also be noted that Sanakoyev's statements were viewed unfavourably by Georgian experts: they accused Sanakoyev of lying and attempted "self-promotion".
Sanakoyev's words were also criticized by Chochiev. "I'd like to say that Vladimir Sanakoyev's tales published in the media are total nonsense and he should not think that Ossetian people will believe his new tales - the people he has betrayed. I am sure that if Saakashvili's Clear Field plan had been realized - Lord forbid! - Sanakoyev and his gang would be singing quite a different song now", - Chochiev underlined.
Besides, RSO president's permanent representative also underlined that he did not understand many organizations and administrations of the country that do not show proper activity in Vladimir Sanakoyev's extradition from North Ossetia to South Ossetia.
"I do not understand why some services and administrations, as well as public and political organizations of our country, keep silent about Vladimir Sanakoyev and the Karkusovy brothers being free today, especially that they stay in the territory of North Ossetia".