- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nogaideli to found another party2011-01-14 18:38
On Friday, former prime minister and former leader of the For Fair Georgia movement Zurab Nogaideli declared his intention to establish another political organization, Echo of Caucasus reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
One of these days, Georgian Ministry of Justice granted the application filed by activists of movement For Fair Georgia on the change of the party composition, which led to the loss of chairmanship by Nogaideli, Novosti-Georgia reports.
"A new party will be registered in the nearest future but the ideology and the leaders will remain unchanged", - Nogaideli informed at a briefing.