- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
House of Georgian Wine to be opened in Switzerland2011-01-17 12:51
Georgian businessman Zviad Arabidze reported the opening of the House of Georgian Wine in Zurich.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Business Georgia, the visitors of the house may get familiarized with the best Georgian wine brands and purchase them. It is noted that the businessman is currently holding consultations with several Georgian companies to make their products available for sale.
The House of Georgian wine is reported to be opened on Georgia's Independence Day, May 26. The Center of Georgian Literature is to start working in the city on the same day.