- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to estimate “damage” caused by Russia2011-01-17 13:24
Ministry of Economy and Sustained Development of Georgia will estimate the "many-billion" damage allegedly caused by Russia to Georgia during the conflicts in Abkhazia and South Ossetia, Vzglyad.ru reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Chairman of interim parliamentary commission for territorial integrity restoration Shota Malashkhia, Minister Veronika Kobalia will be invited to the commission session in the nearest days in this respect in order to assess the damage in details under the aegis of her administration.
He also reported that afterwards, Georgia will file lawsuits with the international court instances to claim damages from the Russian party.
Earlier, Shota Malashkhia had estimated the amount of "ecological damage" and the "damage to national economy" to be no less than 35 bln dollars.