- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Maka Asatiani recognized as the most charming woman of Georgia2011-01-17 14:50
Designer Maka Asatiani has been recognized as the most charming woman of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Novosti-Georgia, Asatiani won the "most charming woman of Georgia" poll held by periodical Kviris Palitra. The second best was former owner of the Miss Georgia title Irina Onanishvili, while model Tako Chkheidze goes third.
The fourth place is reported to be given to a notorious actress Shorena Begashvili followed by her colleague in cinema business Nanka Kalatozishvili and singer Nini Badurashvili is number six.
It should be noted that Minister of Economy and Sustained Development of Georgia Vera Kobalia goes eighth in the poll.