- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Genovese dialog participants ready for specific issues2008-12-18 20:27
The participants of the discussions of the situation in the Caucasus, being held in Geneva, passed from procedural issues to specific problems discussion, Johan Verbeke, the UN's chief envoy on Georgia, said, RIA Novosti informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the press conference after the third round of the discussions he noticed that unlike the two previous meeting, no procedural questions were raised, this stage is passed, and they were busy with specific problems.
In particular he pointed out the fact that the participants carefully, tentatively and without any responsibilities discussed free movement through checkpoints.
Meanwhile, the EU Special Representative, Pierre Morel, added that all the interested sides - Russia, the USA, Georgia, Abkhazia, South Ossetia - participated, and they used no tables.
Morel highlighted the constant pace of the work and the wish of the participants to make headway.
In the morning they had ten undecided issues, in the evening only two were left, he said without mentioning what particular issues he meant.