- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Baku-Kars railway prospects to be discussed in Tbilisi2011-01-17 17:42
A meeting of the ministers of transport of Georgia, Turkey and Azerbaijan and the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway construction project workgroup will be held at the end of January, Azerbaijani media report. The meeting of the three countries' transport ministers will cover the issues related to the construction of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway, including the issue of allocating additional means for the construction of the Georgian road section.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to AZE.az, the project is aimed at connecting the railway systems of Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey.
It is planned to consider and discuss all the issues in the context of the railway construction, notably, the issue of additional sponsorship of the Georgian section of the created connection.
It is planned to build a new 105-kilometer railway branch in the context of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project, of which 76 kilometers will run through the territory of Turkey and 29 kilometers - through Georgian territory. Besides, the Akhalkalaki-Marabda-Tbilisi railroad section will be reconstructed in Georgia.