- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition to protect refugees2011-01-17 19:05
Georgian party starts a refugees' rights protection campaign, Echo of Caucasus reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to party spokesman Sofo Khorguani, the start of the campaign under the slogan of "I am a refugee!" is explained by mass violations of the refugees' rights and their eviction from Tbilisi to other regions of Georgia", - GHN reports.
Representatives of the Georgian Party are planning to hold systematic meetings with refugees, consider their cases and submit the information on violations to the international organizations.
"This is not the first creative project of the Georgian Party. Earlier, the political force declared the issuance of a "White Book of Saakashvili's Crimes".