- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Company Ready to Fish-Farm in Abkhazia2011-01-18 13:17
Sergey Shamba discussed investments in industrial and decorative fish farming enterprises with some representatives of the Russian group of companies Demiurg, said Apsnypress.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the president of the company Alexander Khodos, the company has deep experience in fish farming. "The company is ready to achieve such capacities as to satisfy the internal demand for fish within two years ".
The company representatives declared a possibility to rear various types fishes, including trout, carp, grass carp, wild carp, sheat fish etc., as well as some decorative fishes for private and public aquaria.
The Prime Minister reacted positively to the proposal of the Russian businessmen. He committed the specialists of the Ministry of Agriculture to hold negotiations with the businessmen and present the possible co-operation options.