- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lukashenko did not invite Saakashvili to inauguration2011-01-18 14:05
Georgian President's Press Secretary Manana Mandzhgaladze reported that no invitation to inauguration was received from the president of Byelorussia by the president's administration.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by GHN, Mandzhgaladze remarked that the Georgian president is not going to Minsk to attend Lukashenko's inauguration ceremony scheduled for January 21.
Let us remind you that after the announcement of the first results of the Byelorussian presidential elections, Deputy Foreign Minister Nino Kalandadze declared that the official Tbilisi is interested in the fairness of the presidential elections in Byelorussia.
According to her, Georgia and Byelorussia are connected with long-lasting friendly relations, in the economic field as well. "We've got a lot of interesting plans in this direction and it is very important for us that the election results provide a picture that would be acceptable for the civilized world", - Georgian diplomat added.