- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South-Ossetian and Russian rescuers agreed on cooperation2011-01-18 16:16
Members of South-Ossetian and Russian EMERCOM are about to sign an agreement on establishing cooperation in the field of emergency situations prevention and management.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to IA Res, the head of EMERCOM of RSO has stated that the document will be signed this February in the capital of Russia. He says the agreement will imply mutual assistance, exchange of experience, interaction in the course of environment risk assessment, exchange of scientific and technical literature and emergency response information.
Anatoliy Bibilov also reported that various conferences, training, practicing and exchange of trainees and tutors will be held under the agreement by the South-Ossetian and Russian rescuers' joint efforts.