- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Annual NATO entrance program to be approved in Georgia2011-01-18 18:09
State Commission for Coordinating Georgia's Integration in NATO is going to approve the annual National Program 2011, Kavkazski Uzel reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On being approved by the commission, the program will be sent to the Alliance's headquarters.
As was reported by the press service of the vice prime minister and state minister for integration in European and Euro-Atlantic structures, the program implies the plan of reforms to be carried out in the political, economic and defense fields, as well as in the sphere of security, law, education and others.
As was earlier reported by Kavkazski Uzel, Chairman of the NATO Military Committee Admiral Giampaolo Di Paola visited the country in October 2010. He declared his positive assessment of the implementation of reforms in the system of the Georgian Ministry of Defense and welcomes the development of close relationship between Georgia and the North Atlantic Alliance. He said that "Georgia will definitely become member of the alliance".