- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Sukhum discussing development plan 20112011-01-18 19:03
The issues of implementing a "Complex plan of assisting the socio-economical development of Abkhazia in 2011" were discussed today at the meeting chaired by President of Abkhazia Sergey Bagapsh, Echo of Caucasus reports. In his opinion, it is necessary to design an efficient scheme of work starting with the regulatory framework arrangement, Apsnypress reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The drawbacks revealed by auditors come either from the inefficiency of the Administration for Architecture and Construction and the government supervising the vice prime minister and others, or from one's unwillingness to do one's work properly", - Bagapsh said.
The complex plan is to be realized within three years and implies Russia's gratuitous assistance to Abkhazia in the amount of 10,8 bln rubles. 1,8 bln rubles has been used in the first year of the plan implementation, while this year, it is planned to use 4,23 bln rubles.