- Georgia is ready provide Russia with assistance in ensuring security at Sochi Olympics 2013-05-24 16:17
- Ivanishvili: I hope the actions in Tbilisi will be peaceful 2013-05-24 15:41
- Two clerics in Georgia are accused of disruption of gay pride parade 2013-05-24 12:12
- Shalva Pipia to be assigned new Agriculture Minister of Georgia 2013-05-24 11:36
- Zurab Chiaberashvili released on bail 2013-05-23 14:47
- Tbilisi Mayor is ready to go to prison 2013-05-23 13:00
- Georgia takes annual meeting of the members of IMF Dutch group 2013-05-23 12:25
Abkhazia to get four billion rubles2011-01-19 11:51
This year, Abkhazia will receive 4,23 billion rubles from Russia in the context of the plan of assisting the republic's socio-economical development, Rosbalt reports.
In the aggregate, 11 billion rubles have been allocated to Sukhum within three years, while last year the republic received 1,8 billion rubles.
Leader of Abkhazia Sergey Bagapsh has already ordered to maintain systematic control over the facilities construction and inform him personally. Moreover, he demanded that the relevant structures should report on the spent money.
"It is also necessary to publish detailed reports on each facility included into the complex plan, - Bagapsh underlined. - There should be total transparency".