- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gobozov: SO won’t last without modernization2011-01-19 15:43
A congress of supporters of the state and political system modernization was held in Tskhinval, Echo of Caucasus reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The forum participants suggested their plan of the government structure reforming. Coordinator of the Congress organizational committee, leader of the Fydybasta Socialistic Party Vyacheslav Gobozov underlined that without soonest modernization, the state political system of South Ossetia will fall down, which may lead to irreversible consequences.
Members of the Congress Committee suggested carrying out a system reform of the state power: limitation of presidential powers, enhancement of the parliament's role which is to be elected on a professional basis, formation of a government according to the results of parliamentary elections, introducing a system of direct elections of judges by the population, creation of a local elected self-government and electoral commissions at all levels by electors instead of by government authorities.