- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to take part in PACE session2011-01-19 17:06
Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) is going to discuss the situation around Georgia at the winter session to be held on January 24-28 in Strasbourg, Rosbalt reports. According to Novosti-Georgia, the Georgian delegation will also take part in the PACE winter session.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to member of the parliamentary delegation, deputy Georgy Gabashvili, Chairman of the Committee for European Integration of the Georgian parliament David Darchiashvili will deliver a report called "Preventing harm infliction to refugees and emigrants as a result of their extradition and banishment" on January 26.
The basic items of the PACE winter session include a report on Kosovo connected with the illegal sales of human body organs and the speeches of the presidents of Turkey, Serbia, Romania and the prime minister of Albania.