- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Earth shocks recorded in Georgia2011-01-19 17:28
There was an earthquake in Georgia today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to GHN, the epicenter of the earthquake, which intensity is estimated at 5,8, was recorded about 30 kilometers from Kutaisi.
It is reported that the earth shocks were recorded across the entire territory of Georgia including its capital Tbilisi.
Let us remind you that as was reported earlier, earth shocks were recorded also in Abkhazia and South Ossetia.