- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Huge salaries paid to railway managers – Labourites2011-01-19 18:16
Labourites are demanding that the general prosecutor's office start an investigation on Georgian Railways, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was stated today by one of the party leaders Soso Shatberashvili at a briefing, this institution "has been devoured by corruption".
"We've come to know that the salary of the director of the Georgian railway is from 15 to 17 thousand laris, while his deputy gets 15 thousand laris. Besides, before the New Year, they required allowances to the amount of 200 thousand laris. We hereby request the General Prosecutor's Office to start an investigation", - Shatberashvili said.