- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian and Abkhaz banks executed a cooperation agreement2011-01-19 18:50
Central Bank of Russia and National Bank of Abkhazia have executed a cooperation agreement, - this information is available at the CBR website.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The agreement concerns banking supervision and implies bank licensing, control over the property structure, current activities supervision and joint struggle against the criminal income legalization, - Apsnypress reports.
According to the data as of 1 October 2010, 15 banks functioned in Abkhazia; 7 of them were underperforming.