- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Insubordination committees to be set up in Tbilisi2011-01-20 11:29
Regional committees for further arrangement of national insubordination will be opened by the People's Assembly in Tbilisi today, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind you that the committees started being initiated on January 6 in Telavi, the process going on weekly.
Another committee was opened in Rustavi, Dusheti and Mtskheta.
According to members of the assembly, committees will be opened across the entire territory of Georgia. They are aimed at preparing the people for the arrangement of the process of mass insubordination and struggle with the current authorities.