- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Another protest action to be held by refugees in Tbilisi2011-01-20 12:24
Today, a protest action will be held in front of the Georgian Parliament by refugees being evicted from their apartments in Tbilisi, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was reported by one of the leaders of the Conservative Party Lasha Chkhartishvili, there is nothing else the refugees can do but protest, considering the zero tolerance displayed by the government in their respect.
The action is to be started at 14:30 and will be joined by the opposition members.
Let us remind you that the process of evicting refugees from student quarters has started this minute in one of Tbilisi regions, Bagebi.