- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Baku leaves open the possibility of war in Karabakh2011-01-20 13:11
In the opinion of Vice Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament Bakhar Muradova, the war around Nagorny Karabakh is not over yet and military actions might be resumed any moment, IA Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Muradova stated that according to international organizations' recommendations, Baku continues being involved in the negotiating processes and is trying to settle the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict peacefully; however, the republic does not forget about military training as well.
Let us remind you that earlier, political expert Ardusht Alizadze underlined that Azerbaijani armed forces possess a great advantage over those of Armenia today.
"There are artillery systems in Azerbaijan; there is aviation and there is overwhelming superiority in aviation. There are also such state-of-the-art types of weapon that Armenia does not have", - Alizadze enumerated the advantages of the Azerbaijani army.