- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Public sex prohibited in Georgia2011-01-20 14:29
According to Georgian media, fines for having sexual intercourse in public places will be introduced in the republic, VZGLYAD reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to publications, the decision on fines introduction was taken when a girl died of a heart attack after having sex in a car in the center of Tbilisi. The amount of the fine will make up about 220 dollars.
As asserted by law-enforcement authorities, fines for public sex are really imposed but their size is defined by the patrol arriving at the "scene".