- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A song to be selected for Eurovision in Georgia2011-01-20 15:47
Public Broadcaster of Georgia (PBG) has announced a contest for the best song to be presented by Georgia at Eurovision-2011.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Novosti-Georgia, to take part in the contest, the applicants are to present a song in English or Georgia. The song should meet the limit of three minutes and be written specially for the contest. Besides, participants are to submit their autobiography and a photo to the judges.
The final date for the applications is 5 February 2011.
The Eurovision 2011 contest will be held on March 10-14 in the German city of Dusseldorf. Let us remind you that last year, Georgia was presented by Sofo Nizharadze with her Shine who took the ninth place.