- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian unmanned aircraft seen in South Ossetian sky2008-12-19 12:29
Today, at 6:10 a.m. in South Ossetian sky an unmanned reconnaissance aircraft was noticed in South Ossetian sky at the height of about 8 200 feet, said Ibragim Gasseyev, the Deputy Minister of Defense to Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to his data, the aircraft appeared from Georgian side, on the Gori-Dzava route (from south to north).
"If these incidents continue, South Ossetian side will have to shoot these unmanned aircrafts down ", Gasseyev warned.