- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New cases of H1N1 disease recorded in Georgia2011-01-20 17:45
The H1N1 diagnosis has been confirmed for two pregnant women in Kutaisi, Radio Svoboda reports. This was stated by Georgian Diseases Control and Public Health National Center.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Thus, the total number of H1N1-diseased in Georgia grew up to 16 people, Novosti-Georgia reports.
On Wednesday morning, an 18-year-old pregnant woman with the H1N1 virus was brought to Tbilisi clinic named after Gudushuari. According to the doctor, the woman's condition is stable.
Presently, three cases of catching the virus with a lethal outcome because of a late visit to a doctor have been recorded by the Diseases Control and Public Health National Center.