- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tourism to save Georgia from price growth - Saakashvili2011-01-20 18:31
On Thursday, President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili saw over a new hotel in Signagi (East Georgia) built by Georgian businessman Temur Chkonia and opened a new public school in the village of Jugaani, Novosti Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Presently, when Georgia is facing many economic challenges and the world prices go off scale, I can see a way out in increasing agricultural production and the people's employment", - the president stated.
He says the best way to employ the population today is the development of tourism.
Saakashvili underlined that the new hotel was built instead of a prosecutor's office.
"Earlier, the prosecutor's office entered various businesses, while now, business has entered the prosecutor's office for good things", - the president underlined.
The new hotel for 13 rooms started receiving guests last December; 20 people have been employed here.