- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turkish divers died near Georgian coast2011-01-20 19:09
Two divers from Turkey died while performing the works on recovering a vessel that had sunk near Kulevsky oil terminal not far from the city of Poti, RIA Novosti reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the TV company, the divers were recovering the Skadovski Ukrainian vessel which sank in 2008 while carrying out dredging works at the entrance to Kulevi.
"We signed a contract with a Turkish company, which was cutting the vessel and taking it out of the water. The technical aspect was the entire responsibility of this company. An investigation is carried on. We do not know the exact reason so far; it is to be determined by the investigation", - said head of the public relations service of Kulevsky terminal Imran Ayvazov.
The incident supposedly happened because of the gas or oil products that had accumulated in the vessel and exploded when the welding machine was switched on.