- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to insist on canceling Sukhum and Tskhinval’s recognition in PACE2011-01-21 11:46
At the upcoming meeting of the Assembly in Strasbourg, members of the Georgian delegation in PACE will raise the issue of Russia's compliance with the resolutions taken by the organization on Abkhazia and South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to VZGLYAD, the official Tbilisi will insist on the inadmissibility of shifting the problems regarding these territories to the humanitarian aspect. Georgian delegation is going to make Russia fulfill all the items of the PACE resolution implying the cancellation of Sukhum and Tskhinval's recognition, as well as the Russian troops withdrawal from Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
Let us remind you that earlier, head of the Georgian MFA Nino Kalandadze stated that the country's foreign policy administration welcomes the new resolution of the European Parliament where Abkhazia and South Ossetia are characterized as the "occupied regions of Georgia".
As was stated by the diplomat, the resolution allegedly states the facts of "human rights violation" in Abkhazia and SO, so the special structures of the European Union must immediately respond to all the mentioned facts.