- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian diplomats going to Strasbourg2011-01-21 12:34
Tonight, the delegation of the Georgian diplomats is going to Strasbourg to take part in the winter session of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Georgian party is expected to raise the issue of Russia's non-fulfillment of its obligations once again in PACE. According to delegation member Georgy Kandelaki, Tbilisi's purpose is to attain the fulfillment of resolutions taken by the Council of Europe.
Let us remind you that last summer, PACE monitoring commission failed to take a decision on the closing of the Russian-Georgian file. "There were 16 pros and 16 cons in the course of the voting", - said First Deputy Chairman of the International Committee of the State Duma Leonid Slutsky. - The decision was not taken because one vote was missing. That's why the quesion will be raised again at the autumn session".
Slutsky underlined that the Georgian delegation left the meeting in protest against the very presentation of the question. "RF delegation welcomes and is ready for any cooperation with the Georgian delegation in Strasbourg, especially in the humanitarian aspect, Slutsky added.