- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Insubordination committees to be opened across Georgia2011-01-21 13:20
Georgian People's Assembly has held a presentation of the regional insubordination committees established in the Georgian capital. 11 committees were presented to Tbilisi's public.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was reported by Kavkazsky Uzel, the first civil insubordination committee of Georgia was opened in Telavi on the initiative of the People's Representative Assembly.
According to leader of Democratic Movement - United Georgia and member of the Executive Council of the People's Assembly Nino Burjanadze, the number-one task for the regional committees is to define the number of those who do not approve of the current regime and support its change and encourage their maximum mobilization.
"Our task is to involve these people in the work of the resistance committees", - former speaker of the Georgian parliament underlined. Burjanadze added that the date of the start of general insubordination will be fixed as soon as the number of supporters of the change of power is defined.