- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gasoline growing in price in Georgia2011-01-21 15:30
Gasoline sold at Georgian petrol stations is to grow in price by 5 tetris since 21 January 2011.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Novosti-Georgia referring to the Lukoil company representatives, the price growth will include all the gasoline types.
From now on, the price for Euro gasoline is 2,15 laris, Euro diesel fuel oil - 2,15 laris, Euro Premium - 2,03 laris, Euro Regular - 1,95 and Premium Avant-garde - 2,10 laris.
Vendors attribute the growth in fuel prices to the general price growth in the world markets.
Let us remind you that earlier, it was reported that only diesel oil would become more expensive. The Georgian Visol company started selling API diesel oil for 2,15 laris and Diesel Energy for 2 laris.