- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia waits for its traitors2011-01-21 17:47
South Ossetia's Public Chamber calls security bodies of the republic to launch criminal prosecution against former members of Dmitry Sanakoev's alternative government that live in Russia, - Ekho Kavkaza reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Public Chamber asks for extradition and trial of the traitors of Ossetian nation and trial.
Other political forces have similar demands.
"Unity, the Republican political party condemns Vladimir Sanakoev's activities in the territory of Georgia against people of South and North Ossetia. Forgiving treason of national interests is out of question.
Vladimir Sanakoyev cannot come back to South or North Ossetia. We insist on punishing Vladimir Sanakoyev for traitor's activities to the fullest extent of law", - Eleonora Bedoeva, minister for tourism, sports and youth policy of South Ossetia, Unity party member, says.