- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian patriarch calling to peace2011-01-24 12:19
Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia Iliya II met with members of the Georgian Union of Writers, GHN reports. Their basic purpose was the patriarch's aspiration to quench a quarrel between writers that burst out after member of board Vazha Otarashvili was removed from the post of director of the publishing house.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Leader of the Union of Writers of Georgia Makvala Gonashvili underlined that the patriarch called on the writers to peace.
"The quarrel was discussed during the meeting with the patriarch. His Holiness' first word was aimed at stopping the dispute that very minute", - she underlined.
The meeting with the patriarch went on for about three hours.