- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Interior Ministry disclaimed the news of the Georgian aircraft in South Ossetian sky2008-12-19 13:45
Georgian Interior Ministry disclaims news from concerning the unmanned reconaissance aircraft seen in South Ossetian sky, Interfax informs, alluding to Shota Khizanishvili, the Interior Ministry Spokesman.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgian aircrafts do not fly over this territory", Khizanishvili said.
He underlined that "somebody needs to create tension in conflict area and scare population with Georgian threat ".
Let us remind that today South Ossetian Deputy Minister of Defense, Ibragim Gasseyev, reported of the unmanned reconnaissance aircraft noticed in South Ossetian sky at 6:10 a.m.
According to his data, the aircraft appeared from Georgian side, on the Gori-Dzava route (from south to north).
"If these incidents continue, South Ossetian side will have to shoot these unmanned aircrafts down ", Gasseyev warned.