- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A social mutiny possible in Georgia2011-01-24 17:24
According to the American experts' forecasts, there is a real threat of a social mutiny in Georgia, Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
American specialists have published a list of 37 countries where a social mutiny may burst out in 2011-2012.
Georgia goes fourth in the rating after Iran, Sri-Lanka and Russia.
Professors of Kansas and New-York Universities developed a new model enabling to foretell social mutinies and conflicts on ethnic grounds in various countries.
According to Professor of Kansas University Sam Bell, they have already forecasted a coup in Tunis and a social mutiny in Ireland that originated in a credit allocated by International Monetary Fund.