- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan to receive almost 30 million dollars for democracy development2011-01-24 18:52
USA are to allocate 29,3 million dollars to Azerbaijan in 2011 for democracy development, foreignassistance.gov website reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
U.S.' assistance to Azerbaijan is aimed at encouraging democratic reforms, enhancing governmental checks and balances, increasing the people's involvement in the government of the state, as well as at controlling domestic and transnational criminal activity, including money laundering, terrorism sponsorship, corruption, human trafficking and illegal drugs turnover.
U.S.' assistance will also help expand and diversify the country's economic growth by way of removing critical economic policy and institutional restrictions, as well as ensure stability and sustained growth in the non-oil and non-gas economy sectors.
In 2011, Georgia is to get $90,1 mln, Armenia - $45,2 mln., Russia - $68,7 mln., Turkey - $5,9 mln.