- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nogaideli setting up a new party2011-01-24 19:21
Georgian oppositionist Zurab Nogaideli has set up a new party with practically the same name as the previous one - Fair Georgia, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We are setting up a new-format party, - Nogaideli underlined. - We are not going to change our plans and our foreign policy and socio-economical programs remain unaltered". He is reckoning to get his party registered in the nearest days.
Let us remind you that recently, Georgian Ministry of Justice granted an application of the activists of movement For Fair Georgia on changing the composition of the party's board, which resulted in Nogaideli's loss of the post of chairman.