- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian refugees asking US for help2011-01-25 11:27
As was stated by Civil Refugee Movement representatives, the displaced persons of the republic are going to apply to the U.S. and European countries' Embassies for political asylum, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The refugees evicted from Tbilisi are expected to use all forms of protest. They are also intended to file relevant lawsuits with Strasbourg Court. The matter is presently being handled by attorneys.
Let us remind you that earlier, Secretary General of the Way of Georgia party Kakha Seturidze stated that the eviction of refugees in a present form is a crime of the ruling regime.
"Refugees have the right to know what the authorities are offering them: financial compensation or alternative dwelling. The state must create basic living conditions for refugees", - Kakha Seturidze stated.