- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Citizens of Georgia were not wounded during a terrorist act in Domodedovo2011-01-25 12:34
Georgian MFA reported that no citizen of Georgia was wounded during a terrorist act in the Russian airport of Domodedovo.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"According to preliminary information, there are no citizens of Georgia among the dead and wounded", - Novosti-Georgia is citing members of the Georgian foreign policy administration.
Georgian MFA has already expressed condolences to the relatives of the wounded and dead and criticized the terrorist actions against common citizens.
Let us remind you that yesterday, January 24, there was an explosion in Domodedovo at 16.40 Moscow time. The bomb stuffed with metal destructive elements was put into action by a suicide bomber.
According to preliminary data, 35 people died and 168 people were wounded.