- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ministers of Transport of Georgia, Turkey and Azerbaijan to meet in Tbilisi2011-01-25 15:28
A meeting of Georgian, Turkish and Azerbaijani ministers of transport is to be held today in the Georgian capital. They are to discuss the future of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It is expected that in the course of negotiations the parties will pay special attention to the construction of a railway project and additional sponsorship of the Georgian section development.
In the context of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project it is planned to build a new 105-kilometer branch of the railroad, of which 76 kilometers will run along the Turkish territory and 29 kilometers along the territory of Georgia. Besides, the Akhalkalaki-Marabda-Tbilisi railway section will be reconstructed in Georgia.