- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Labourites have got only one question to Saakashvili2011-01-25 17:46
Georgian Labourites have got just one question to Saakashvili: when is he going to leave his post? - leader of the oppositional Labour Party of Georgia Shalva Natelashvili stated.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He negatively treated the president's intention to communicate with the people on the air of the First Caucasian Channel today, January 25. The TV project is called "President answering people's questions".
"This project is another PR-action of Saakashvili", - the oppositionist believes. "The people of Georgia have got only one question to Mikheil Saakashvili: is he ever going to leave his office after he has ruined the state", - he stated and demanded that this question be voiced on air.
However, it is known that the Georgians have got much more questions to the Georgian president. For today, about 17 thousand questions have been received by phone and by e-mail. The program is to be aired at 18.00, local time, and can be joined by any media and any citizen of the country.
The project called "President answering people's questions" is initiated by the First Information Caucasian Channel TV company. Let us remind you that the TV company itself will start broadcasting today.