- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia afraid of Russia again2011-01-25 19:18
Georgian Foreign Minister believes that the location of the Tochka-U operational-tactical missile complex in South Ossetia clearly speaks of Russia's preparation of another secret military aggression against Georgia, IA Regnum reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Referring to the fact that in due time Russia almost fully destroyed a Chechen town of Bamut with the help of the Tochka-U system, Georgian MFA is claiming that the location of these systems in the "occupied" territory of Tskhinvali region constitutes a direct threat to Georgia's common population.
"By such actions, Russia continues to pursue an aggressive policy aimed at destroying Georgian national identity and common people and at large-scale destabilization in the Caucasus and the Black-Sea region", - the statement goes.