- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian diplomats to speak before PACE2011-01-26 12:54
Chairman of Parliamentary Committee for European Integration of Georgia David Darchiashvili will deliver a speech from the rostrum of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his report he is expected to touch upon Georgian migrants. According to Darchiashvili, he will speak on the order of the migration committee. His speech will be dedicated to 39 rules published by Strasbourg Court.
At the same time, the diplomat underlined that the discussion of the Georgian-Russian issue in the walls of the Assembly will surely take place but it is so far unclear which format will be chosen for that.
"Perhaps it will be added to the session agenda or considered by the committee or political circles", - Darchiashvili added.