- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Washington: Russia and U.S. will not confront each other because of Georgia2011-01-26 13:32
According to Spokesman of the U.S. National Security Council Michael Hammer, Moscow and Washington are to achieve mutual understanding about the situation in Georgia. One does not necessarily have to make conflicts because of different approaches to this country and its current regime, VZGLYAD reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He says the White House aspires to further expansion of cooperation with Russia. "The U.S. highly appreciate Russia's assistance in opening new transport corridors in Afghanistan and Georgia's contribution to Afghan war", - he remarked.
At the same time, Hammer underlined that Georgia is a complicated issue; however, Russia and USA should come to an understanding: "One does not have to make conflicts on this ground", - he summed up.